Serenya’s Song:Bewitching Blog Tour

Serenya’s Song
Tallenmere Book Two
by Mysti Parker

Blurb:
In the fantasy world of Tallenmere, no one ever said love was easy…

Serenya Crowe may be a half-elf commoner, but she’s no ordinary woman. With the ability to interpret dreams, and a birth defect that forces her to wear gloves, she’s endured small-town gossip and the cruelty of her husband, Sebastian, The Earl of Summerwind. All she’s ever wanted is to live a quiet life and raise a family. When she meets the new stranger in town, her world and her heart, are turned upside down.

Wood-elf Jayden Ravenwing is an ex-secret agent who wants nothing more than to forget matters of the heart. He left the bustle of Leogard and his failed marriage to make a fresh start in Summerwind. He never planned to fall in love again, especially with the enchanting Serenya Crowe.

When a strange portal opens on the Crowe property at the edge of town, Jayden is thrown into an investigation, knowing that if he fails, Serenya and everyone in Summerwind may die.

Together, he and Serenya must overcome an ancient evil, and their own inner demons, to save Summerwind and find the love they’ve always dreamed of.

Author Bio:
Mysti Parker is a full time wife, mother of three, and a writer. Her first novel, A Ranger’s Tale was published in January, 2011 by Melange Books, and is the first in a fantasy romance series. Mysti reviews speculative fiction for SQ Magazine and is the proud writer of Unwritten, a blog voted #3 for eCollegeFinder’s Top Writing Blogs award.

Links:

Twitter: @MystiParker
Serenya’s Song: Melange Books, Amazon, Barnes and Noble

Advertisements

9 Comments Add yours

1. Mysti Parker says:

Thanks for hosting! A couple of pics aren't showing up on my end. Do I need to re-send?

2. Justin B. says:

Your Welcome! Yeah, I had to keep re-posting them yesterday when finalizing this post because they had some loading issues. Right now, they seem to be working on my end.

3. Mysti Parker says:

Bum it, still not appearing for me and a couple other people who looked.

4. Justin B. says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

5. Justin B. says:

There's not much I can do sadly. They appear on my end.Blogger can be very frustrating sometimes.. I had trouble getting the images from the media kit to appear, so I used the ones from the Bewitching tours site.

6. Mysti says:

Did you try saving the images to your computer, then uploading them through Blogger? That way, they're anchored to your blog and might be visible to others that way.

7. Justin B. says:

Thanks for the advice, and I'll apply now to the images on this post!

8. Justin B. says:

Mysti, I did just as you suggested, and I hope the images appear for everyone.

9. Mysti says:

I see them now! I have a Blogger blog too, and that't the only way I can get my images to work. Thanks very much!